|source: flickr.com (Guillaume Cattiaux)|
Here are some questions to get you started:
1. Would you wake up with an alarm clock or naturally?
2. How do you want to feel when you wake up (energetic, enthusiastic, calm, well-rested, excited)?
3. Would every morning be new and fresh or would there be a set routine that you'd follow?
4. What activities would be included in your Ideal Day, e.g., exercise, meditation, finishing yesterday's task, journaling, reading?
5. Do you want to start your morning by working on your top priorities or by gradually easing into the day's activities?
6. Do you start your Ideal Morning with music or in silence?
7. Currently, what are your typical mornings like?
8. On a scale of 1-10 (10 = Ideal), how close are you to realizing your Ideal Morning?
9. What adjustments can you make this week to bring you closer to your Ideal Morning? Some possibilities could be to wake up earlier, eat a healthy breakfast, plan your day the night before, go to bed earlier.
Often the way we start our morning affects the rest of our day so by getting closer to your Ideal Morning, you can also get closer to having your Ideal Day.