Pages

My Intent



Friday, November 11, 2011

An 11-11-11 Query

Over the last couple of weeks, I've received e-mails from people in the self development industry reminding me of this approaching day.  To be honest with you, I don't fully get it.  Yes, I understand the numerical significance but the numerological not so much.  Nonetheless, if you're a fan of numbers or you don't wish to wait another century to observe such a quirk, here are some tips on memorializing this day:

1.  Write a check.  Pay your bills, make a donation.  You're taking care of business and observing the day at the same time.  : )

2.  Mail a friend.  Get that precious postage-mark on your envelope.

3.  E-mail a friend.  OK, not quite the same thing but you'll be saving on postage and paper.

4.  Make a Top 11 List of your accomplishments for 2011, your goals for the next year, your favorite quotes, favorite celebrities, places to visit, foods to try.

5.  Blog.  Maximize your Top 11 List and blog it or blog on another topic.

6.  Journal.  My personal favorite and probably the one that I'll implement in addition to having blogged.
OK, a Happy 11-11-11 to you all and a Happy Veteran's Day!  If you can provide a brief comment about the numerological significance of this day it'd be appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment