Pages

My Intent



Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Tuesday's Tip - Hmm, what's this?

source:  Laughing Squid (flickr.com)


Hello, all readers...Recently, I've been more in the mood for receiving tips then doling them out.  I suppose you could say that I've been in a hiberno-reflective mood.  So, for the last few weeks, I've thought about doing a new column called "Shan Shares."  Maybe I should turn it into another full-fledged blog.  Who knows?

OK, ruminating online isn't always the most productive thing to do.  And so with that being the case, I'm going to start new postings under "Shan Shares" and suspend the "Tuesday's Tips" version of this blog.  I'll still post tips but will also vary my postings to include some additional thoughts or slices of life moments.

And yes, I do think that "Shan Shares" has somewhat of a kitschy early 80s sound to it...but that's why I like it.  : )

All the Best!

Update:  It turned out the "Shan Shares" addess was already in use on blogspot, so instead I've created a new blog called Shannon HQ, you can visit it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment