Pages

My Intent



Friday, October 22, 2010

Business Ready - Post 3 "Taking a Risk!"

I've toyed with the idea of having a show on blogtalkradio.com.  I figured it would be kinda interesting to have my own radio show and perhaps to have some guests that I could speak with.  Maybe some family members, friends or another radio host. 

The idea interested me.  I tried to encourage a few people I knew to have an online radio show but no one was really biting or perhaps I wasn't convincing enough.  : )

In any case, I've decided to take the plunge and have an online radio show.  Here's the link to the show, http://www.blogtalkradio.com/shannonmcqueen.  My first show premieres on Monday, November 8 at 7 AM (PST).  Let's hope that my cell phone connects properly and that my voice stays healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment