Pages

My Intent



Monday, September 20, 2010

GO GREEN! Day 1

A little bit more than a week ago, I figured I do a "program" called "GO GREEN!" which would focus on the environment and on finances.  I'm not an expert on either subject so this is just an effort to create more awareness about nature and money.  I expect this program will last about 7 days.  During the program, I plan on meditating 5 min daily.  Also, if I can, I'll try to eat green vegetables as well.  If you wish, you can participate or observe my effort at going green

So here's the plan for DAYS 1-2
DAY 1 Meditate 5 min. Observe nature.
DAY 2 Check bank accts/finances and/or read article related to improving your finances.

Below are a couple of links on meditation:
http://1stholistic.com/meditation/hol_meditation.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment