Pages

My Intent



Friday, September 24, 2010

GO GREEN! Day 5



Wow!  We're almost at the end of this 7 day plan.  Here are the activities for Day 5 of GO GREEN! -
Meditate - 5 min
Observe nature
Check online for an environmental organization that interests you, or check to see what local environmental groups are doing
Bonus- Get involved!  Donate, volunteer, sign a petition or support the group, if possible and desired.

I recently discovered that there will be a Creek to Bay Day in my area http://www.oaklandcreektobay.org/Page840.aspx which is part of a larger movement, International Coastal Cleanup Day http://www.coastalcleanup.org/.  I've decided to volunteer for the cleanup.  It looks like tomorrow will be an atypical Saturday for me.  : )  For anyone who prefers to sleep in tomorrow, then enjoy.  I wholeheartedly understand the need for sleep.

Green Vegetable Habit - Am still working on getting green vegetables daily.  Had some broccoli yesterday.

Happy Friday to All!

No comments:

Post a Comment