Pages

My Intent



Monday, September 20, 2010

That was cool....

This past weekend, I had a chance to do a workshop on some self-development topics which interested me and I hoped could benefit the participants.  The workshop lasted 90 minutes and I still had more to talk about!  : )  Next time, I'll limit my topics in order to go more in depth on some themes.  During the workshop, we had a chance to do 3 self-assessments of our past self, current self and future self. We also had a chance to work on limiting beliefs.  I really appreciate the audience participation and the feedback that I received.  For instance, I need to work on slowing down my speaking pace and on emphasizing certain key points.  I got kinda enthused at times.  ; )

MANY THANKS to the participants for helping me to work on realizing my goal.  They were and are all WONDERFUL and INSPIRING WOMEN! 

No comments:

Post a Comment