What to do if you want to stay healthy but you're short on time? Good question. : )
If you have 10 min you can ...
1. Warm up and stretch 5 min
2. Do 20 Shoulder Pendulums http://www.fitnessmagazine.com/workout/lose-weight/total-body/the-weekend-slim-down/?page=3
3. Do 22 Ab crunches...22 works best for me
4. Do 15 or more pushups
5. Cool down stretch
If you only have 5 min, you can...
1. Take 3 deep breaths
2. Reach your hands above your head and stand on your "tippy toes"
3. Stretch to your left and right sides
4. Decide to eat healthier and drink more water
Hope this works for you all!