Pages

My Intent



Tuesday, November 2, 2010

30 Day Life Improvement Plan - Day 2 Rate Your Life




source: publicdomainclip-art.blogspot.com

For those following the 30 Day Life Improvement Plan or just curious, here's the outline for Day 2:
Review the life categories listed in "That Perfect 10" http://coachintraining.blogspot.com/2010/10/that-perfect-10.html

On a scale of 1 (low) - 10 (wonderful!), rate  life and give reason for rating 

On a scale of 1(low) - 5 (fully committed!), rate commitment to plan and also give reason

It was a long day for me yesterday but I remembered my brother's commitment to his goals so I completed the steps for Day 1.  It was useful for me to list my concerns.  I managed to work on one of my concerns and will work on the other two today.

Also, for those in the US, don't forget that today is Election Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment